DAN MCGLAUGHLIN

ACTOR/VOICE ACTOR
click the link

Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes

"... then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes. "

- James Joyce


Love is hounds to my ankles and away, to pull against your will even though you've left all of your books.
It is never the time, and now I know what insane people feel like.
You are the third thing, and my whole life I thought that there were just two.
Will I? Yes, yes, yes.
Yes.
the union of the two most awesome things i can think of, in the universe: love and power, and it's put into this place where we can see it.
That's the, that's the, yes that is the best - THE BEST thing.
I took her by the hand and we neither had to try or do, I was all, I was fifteen again into a magical place, that is blessed blessed blessed and she all her
all her yes
her all her
all her everything
I feel myself going weak in the knees and little gin orbits
going 'round and 'round and my bowels all a chicken noodle soup, and sprite and champagne empty stomach.

Love you?
I am you.

This is it, it, it.
She is the kiss on the shore, IS the every one of her atoms holding tiny flags, they are marching, we are marching, Democritus' atoms holding together the
the spirit under the wings being held like some kind of infant, and it's just been so long.

And I have missed you,
and November is beaten with a knotted branch on the baseball field while traffic lights wink at no one so late
and programs for not us anymore talk to no audience and peals of purchased laughter.

Yes. It is morning somewhere.
Yes.

No comments: