DAN MCGLAUGHLIN

ACTOR/VOICE ACTOR
click the link

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31 #1

So I recently finished the game 10000000 (that's Ten Million, I know, I know) on my iPhone and I was treated to this picture.

I screen-capped it because it obviated the absurdity of these little electronic, interactive rule-based systems we call vidjimagamez. i.e. you aren't getting anything out of it except your enjoyment. As a matter of fact they got something out of you: your money. I hate to put this experience into a time:cost ratio, but if I did then I don't feel so bad - So here we go:

Would you pay 1.99$ for 8 hours of enjoyment? See, I already feel better. So if you have an iPhone, get the game it is a lot of fun. Aside from the depleted feeling of malaise I experienced I also had this feeling which points to a problem which is more intrinsic to our nature as free beings, which I already described in a previous comic.

Oh and I'm doing the comic again.

I know I started last June and stopped in November but shit gets busy, amirite?

Ok, Turkeys.

No comments: