DAN MCGLAUGHLIN

ACTOR/VOICE ACTOR
click the link

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oh it's the Oscars!

Hey everyone, it's the oscars and that's cool. I don't really give a shit this year, not because I know I'm not going to win - really I'm just happy to be nominated. I'll get'em next year.


Some Highlights:

Inside Alec Baldwin's head: gay married lesbians getting side-by-side abortions in a mosque. Wake up America! 30 Rock was built by John D. Rockefeller in cahoots with FDR and JFK for the KGB

I have a feeling I'm going to be cutting my arm off to escape this mess in about ten minutes.

A great year for lesbians is a bad year for the troops.

I blame Pixar for turning Disney into a limp-wristed propaganda house for Barbara Streisand's book club.

I remember when they used to make movies where ducks told the hard truth about the Japs.

No comments: