DAN MCGLAUGHLIN

ACTOR/VOICE ACTOR
click the link

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Asheville

What's up guys?!
Happy New Years blah blah blah.

I'm in Asheville right now, and I've got an 11 hour drive in front of me.

We went to see Larry Keel and Natural Bridge at the Grey Eagle again.
It was pretty sweet.
John met a Sarah Lawrence graduate.
I talked to an old smelly hippy.
Good times were had.
I lost my voice.

In the meantime check this out.

I can't believe it's been a year.

In 2010 I'm gonna do a fucking handplant on the edge of the goddamn grand canyon people.

Oh, and we won 10 bucks in quizzo last night. Here's the question that took us from 7th place to 2nd place.

Q: Can you put the following Kurt Russell films in chronological order, in terms of release date.

Tango and Cash
Stargate
Tombstone
3000 Miles to Graceland

Good Luck!

No comments: