DAN MCGLAUGHLIN

ACTOR/VOICE ACTOR
click the link

Monday, July 28, 2008

Aspirat primo fortuna labori.

-Fortune smiles upon our first effort (Virgil)

Let's talk about language, thought, speech, pissing in empty seltzer water bottles, drinking straight Kahlua in the bathroom, and trying to find gainful employment with no marketable skills.

"Hi, I'm Dan I have a B.A. in Theater and History from Temple University I recently submitted a play to Samuel French about the First Boer War, or the Transvaal War - It's an interesting little ditty, I think that you'd like it. It's sort of a Marshall McLuhan meets Steve Soderberg meets JFK kind of a thing, oh that smell, that's nothing, I think that it's probably the shoe polish I was huffing in an abandoned train yard last night with a Vietnam Veteran named Dominic. Nice guy."

The best writers (unemployed actors) will tell you (me) that the best writing (complaining) is all about setting a tone.

Traditional grammar classifies words based on eight parts of speech: the verb, the noun, the pronoun, the adjective, the adverb, the preposition, the conjunction and the interjection.

No but seriously Welcome to my Blog there will be plenty more Parts of Speech to come.
More than just eight.
This blog was just about setting a tone.

No comments: